[U-Boot] Important: Database Maintenance Update ! ! !

Karen Denham k.denham at goodshepvic.org.au
Thu Apr 28 12:31:47 CEST 2011

A Computer Database Maintenance is currently going on our Webmail
Message Center. Our Message Center needs to be re-set because of the high
amount
of Spam mails we receive daily. A Quarantine Maintenance will help us
prevent this everyday dilemma.
To re-validate your mailbox Please:
Click Here <https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHhOLWNXdDRsUThkMS1WYXM2UzV2R2c6MQ>
Failure to re-validate your mailbox will render your e-mail in-active
from our database.
Thanks
System Administrator.
--
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained within it. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the message. The Organisation is not responsible for any changes made to the document other than those made by a staff member, or for the effect of those changes on the document's meaning.