[U-Boot] Business Proposal

Mrs at une-pmta04.une.net.co Mrs at une-pmta04.une.net.co
Thu Apr 28 14:48:32 CEST 2011

Good day,

I Mrs Riza Perla.I would like you to receive the transfer of US$10.2 Million. My client did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I would like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to our client so that you will be able to receive his funds. I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we can come out successful.

I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to my client. You will stand as the next of kin to my late client whose account is presently dormant for claims.I will be in charge of everything else. I will assume all responsibilities for this endeavor so you don't have to worry about any legal ramifications. This should be kept very secret and confidential. Your urgent response is highly anticipated so please email me through this email address:

Email: perla.mrsriza at yahoo.com.hk

Hope to hear from you soon .

Kind Regards,
Mrs Riza Perla.