[U-Boot] Hot sale LED lightings

Sunbow-Sophia sophia.zhang at sunbow-led.com
Fri Apr 29 09:33:47 CEST 2011

Dear Trading manager

We are a professional manufacturer of LED lighting based in China . We hope our products will be helpful for your business. Our products cover a very wide range of LED products, such as LED SMD strips(12V/24V),LED SMD strips (220V),LED SMD strips(super brightness), LED Corn light,LED High power spot lamps(Dimmable), LED High power module, LED floodlights, LED power supply, LED controllers, etc.

Please visit our website atwww.sunbow-led.comfor more information. And please feel free to send us an email if you have any questions about the products or any other technical issues.
We look forward to working with you in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to read our email.

-------

Best wishes

Sophia
Export Director
Sunbow Opto. Tech. Co., Ltd
Tel: 0086-576-87226019    Fax: 0086-576-87226049
Email:Sophia.zhang at sunbow-led.com
Sunbowled at sunbow-led.com
Visit us at:
www.sunbow-led.com