[U-Boot] mcf5307, timer 2 issue loading linux

angelo angelo70 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 15:29:50 CEST 2011

Hi Wolfgang,

i confirm that before the patch/solution applied (i just posted it), i
also tried "bootm FLASH_ADDR". Same result, loading fail, since timer2
interrupt is not stopped and the interrupt happen just after the linux
head.S execution.

As i said, probably this issue was not visible in other coldfire models
since mcf5307 run at 90mhz only.

I have copied the "arch_preboot_os()" solution from other boards, that
was doing the same thing, disabling async interrupts before loading the os.

Regards,
angelo

--

   di Angelo Dureghello