[U-Boot] [STATUS] ARM

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Sat Aug 20 14:54:02 CEST 2011

Hi Marek,

Le 20/08/2011 14:24, Marek Vasut a écrit :
> On Saturday, August 20, 2011 01:44:23 PM Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
>> Hi Marek,

>>> Hi Albert,
>>>
>>> where can I find the board removal patchset?
>>
>> Look in patchwork (http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/list/),
>> filter with "ARM: remove broken". You many need to remove the "action
>> needed" filter to see them all, as some boards are already marked 'Not
>> Applicable' or 'Rejected' because they are now building fine.
>>
>>> Cheers
>>
>> Amicalement,
>
> Let me send you a few fixes for xscale crap. Do you prefer pull request or just a
> bunch of emails ?

I prefer all PXA/Xscale patches to go through your repository and then a
pull request from u-boot-pxa/master to u-boot-arm/master be issued; but
in any case, if the patches have not been posted on the list so far,
please post them first, then pull them in your repo -- and cc: the
respective board maintainers.

> Cheers

Amicalement,
--