[U-Boot] [STATUS] ARM

Marek Vasut marek.vasut at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 15:33:15 CEST 2011

On Saturday, August 20, 2011 02:54:02 PM Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
> Hi Marek,
>
> Le 20/08/2011 14:24, Marek Vasut a écrit :
> > On Saturday, August 20, 2011 01:44:23 PM Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
> >> Hi Marek,

> >> Look in patchwork (http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/list/),
> >> filter with "ARM: remove broken". You many need to remove the "action
> >> needed" filter to see them all, as some boards are already marked 'Not
> >> Applicable' or 'Rejected' because they are now building fine.

> >> Amicalement,
> >
> > Let me send you a few fixes for xscale crap. Do you prefer pull request
> > or just a bunch of emails ?
>
> I prefer all PXA/Xscale patches to go through your repository and then a
> pull request from u-boot-pxa/master to u-boot-arm/master be issued; but
> in any case, if the patches have not been posted on the list so far,
> please post them first, then pull them in your repo -- and cc: the
> respective board maintainers.

The board maintainers seem quite dead. There are two easy patches for PXA now,
please just pick them if they're fine (they're posted now and while I ran MAKEALL
on PXA, only zylonite is now FUBAR).

I think Wolfgang will kill Zylonite, but I'll probably (when time permits it)
merge new version back.

Thanks, Albert!

Cheers