[U-Boot] standalone application export eth_receive: undefined index

Robin Theunis robint91 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 23:37:54 CEST 2011

Hi all

I have a little problem. I need to access the eth_receive function in
my standalone application. The U-boot version is 1.3.3 (I know it is
old but it is a requirement).
Also I have seen that I need to enable #define CONFIG_API but building
with this option fails. Current platfom is a AT91RM9200, 16MB sdram,
16MB flash.
If I comment out the switches in the net/eth.c net/net.c and
include/net.h. It could work. I exported also eth_send. This function
doesn't give me any problems when compiling the application.

Is this a dummy problem? Or something else?

Thanks

Robin Theunis