[U-Boot] Debugging u-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Aug 30 14:55:29 CEST 2011

Dear Mirko Banchi,

In message <659ACFBD-2B5D-4F28-89BF-5473D90ADFA5 at gmail.com> you wrote:
> Hi all, could someone write briefly the steps needed to debug u-boot with BDI2000? I can-t find documentation about it. On-line docs specify only how to proceed with gdb after that the host bdi is up and configured.

Could you please explain which information you consider missing in
these sections of the manual?

10.1. Debugging of U-Boot

    10.1.1. Debugging of U-Boot Before Relocation
    10.1.2. Debugging of U-Boot After Relocation

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Philosophy is a game with objectives and no rules.
Mathematics is a game with rules and no objectives.