[U-Boot] Any help on the sbc2410x board

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Fri Dec 2 19:07:50 CET 2011

On 02/12/2011 19:01, Athanasios Silis wrote:
> Hello Stefano and thank you for the quick reply.
> To be honest, i'm not even sure what is the relocation you are talking
> about...
> What comes as a natural reply in my mind is:
> this is an old board , too.

Very old.

> once the code was ported it must have been working, no?

With a specific U-boot version, yes. You can try with an older U-Boot
version, checking out from GIT former releases, where the board was
supported.

> with or without CFI / ARM relocation.
> so it feels odd that I doesn't start.

With current code, it cannot start.

> Besides, i'm not into any major project, so i'm not entirely sure i need
> to have a latest version of u-boot.

Try with a version <= 2009.08.

> i'm fine by re-porting it.
> only i know fairly little about booting systems.
> is there a guide for porting u-boot?
> or any sort of help I can use from somewhere?
> somewhere to start from that is.

Starting point can be at http://www.denx.de/wiki/DULG/Manual

Best regards,
Stefano Babic