[U-Boot] [ARM] Pending patches for december release?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Dec 6 19:23:26 CET 2011

Dear Tom Rini,

In message <CA+M6bXnUzW0sPECbhbiZ+WSPZ1sTHKKOgkG4HBdq-3n_JnmbyQ at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I've taken these, but I think it's time for a V9 given your suggestion
> we should switch to malloc in the last part.

No, please don't.  Keep the SPL leam and without critically big
overhead on all kinds of resources as introduced by malloc().

Consider all all patches that add malloc() calls to SPL as pre-NAKed.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I think it's a new feature. Don't tell anyone it was an accident. :-)
  -- Larry Wall on s/foo/bar/eieio in <10911 at jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>