[U-Boot] [STATUS] Getting ready for -rc1

Vladimir Zapolskiy vz at mleia.com
Tue Dec 6 22:56:46 CET 2011

Hi Albert,

thank you for response.

On 06.12.2011 23:46, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
> Le 06/12/2011 16:17, Wolfgang Denk a écrit :
>> Dear Vladimir,

>>> please excuse me, but sometimes I have to ask you, often you're the last
>>> resort in getting feedback relatively to my crap.
>>
>> Don't take my words literally, please ;-)
>>
>> But for ARM boards I really tend to just wait for a pull request from
>> Albert.
>
> (is my old free.fr email address still lingering somewhere?)
>
> Vladimir,
>
> If I am not mistaken, these are not bug fixes, and were submitted after
> the merge window was closed. Unless Wolfgang agrees that I let them in
> now, they should wait until next merge window.

Surely I don't insist in inclusion of the SoC support into this release,
but I have a hope to get it in the next, and the next merge window start
is expected to be on the next week or so, if I'm not mistaken.

I rebased the changes a couple of times upon u-boot-arm/next, I thought
that this branch is dedicated for the next merge window changes, but my
change still haven't been pushed into it, that's why I feel worried
about them and their inclusion during the next merge window.

I just would be glad to get awared eventually that from your ARM
custodian perspective the proposed change is ok for U-boot.

--
With best wishes,
Vladimir