[U-Boot] [ARM] Pending patches for december release?

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Wed Dec 7 02:18:06 CET 2011

Hi Albert,

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Albert ARIBAUD
<albert.u.boot at aribaud.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As I don't have much time and the december release is coming soon, I would
> appreciate that anyone with a patch that they think should go to ARM master
> now please send me an e-mail with the link to the patchwork patch page so
> that I delegate the patch to myself.
>
> If the patch is already delegated to me, then nothing need be done.
>
> Of course, if you can directly delegate a patchwork patch to me, just do so.

I have a series here which is still pending:

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/128187/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/128183/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/128185/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/128188/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/128192/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/128186/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/128189/

I have delegated it to you in patchwork (except for 2/7 which Marek
already has).

Also there are quite a number of Tegra patches still sitting there. I
think the new Tegra maintainer (Tom Warren) will be picking these up
over the next few days so you should see these also.

Regards,
Simon