[U-Boot] [STATUS] Getting ready for -rc1

Andreas Bießmann andreas.devel at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 7 14:41:51 CET 2011

Dear Sven,

Am 07.12.2011 14:20, schrieb Sven Schnelle:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> On 12/07/2011 02:51 AM, Andreas Bießmann wrote:
>> Dear Wolfgang,
>>
>> Am 07.12.2011 11:25, schrieb Wolfgang Denk:
>>> Dear Andreas,
>>> In message <4EDF3855.5010202 at corscience.de> you wrote:
>>> These are waiting for merge:
>>>  * http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/117688/ (unbreak avr32 arch)
>>>  * http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/120993/ (new mmc framework for
>>>    avr32, brake some board/mmc combinations)
>>>  * http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/119780/ (unbreak new mmc framework)
>>>  * http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/128931/
>>> This is MMC stuff, so they go through Andy's tree.
>> Only two of them are MMC related.
>>> Maybe you should put him on Cc: (done now).
>>>
>>> Instead of adding broken stuff to fix it later you might want to
>>> submit a new version of this stuff that sqashes the patches.
>> Well, only the "http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/119780/ (unbreak new
>> mmc framework)" is from me. The 'new mmc framework for avr32' is from
>> Sven Schnelle and yes, we could merge these two together .. sven?
>
> No  objections against merging those two patches together. Can you do
> that for me, as i'm traveling
> and have no access to all the AVR32 stuff for testing.

I can do so, but not before Friday ... Andy should comment on
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/119780/ before doing the merge cause
this patch was an RFC ... will forward the patch to him and ask. IMHO
those two patches (120993 and 119780) are not a _must_ have for rc1 (or
this release at all), but they where posted before merge window closed
(and on my wish list).

best regards

Andreas Bießmann