[U-Boot] [ARM] Pending patches for december release?

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Wed Dec 7 17:51:44 CET 2011

Hi Stephen, Albert,

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 8:18 AM, Stephen Warren <swarren at nvidia.com> wrote:
> On 12/06/2011 06:18 PM, Simon Glass wrote:
>> Hi Albert,
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Albert ARIBAUD
>> <albert.u.boot at aribaud.net> wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> As I don't have much time and the december release is coming soon, I would
>>> appreciate that anyone with a patch that they think should go to ARM master
>>> now please send me an e-mail with the link to the patchwork patch page so
>>> that I delegate the patch to myself.
>>>
>>> If the patch is already delegated to me, then nothing need be done.
>>>
>>> Of course, if you can directly delegate a patchwork patch to me, just do so.
>>
>> I have a series here which is still pending:

[snip incorrect links]

>> I have delegated it to you in patchwork (except for 2/7 which Marek
>> already has).
>
> Won't these go through u-boot-tegra.git now that it exists and is
> ramping up? Taking Tegra patches both though u-boot-tegra and u-boot-arm
> seems like it'll cause problems.

Thanks for spotting that - actually this is completely the wrong
series. Yes you are right, that will go through Tegra.

Albert, the correct series is the I delegated to you, not the one in
my email. It tidies up the ARM link scripts:

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/126933/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/126930/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/126927/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/126931/