[U-Boot] PPC4xx: usbdev.c used at all?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Dec 7 21:08:33 CET 2011

Dear Stefan Roese,

In message <201112010915.34487.sr at denx.de> you wrote:

> > On Wednesday 23 November 2011 07:10:37 Rupjyoti Sarmah wrote:
> > > This driver is used by PPC440EP for usb 1.1.
> >
> > Please explain this in more detail. I fail to see, how this driver could be
> > of any used. I definitely never used it. So please explain how exactly you
> > make use of this driver, or why it is needed?
>
> Ping! This removal patch is still on my list. So please explain, or I will
> remove this "driver".

I'm not willing to wait any longer.  I want to see these warnigns
fixed.

I'll pull your patch directly.

Rup, if you can explain that this driver is needed,, then please feel
free to submit a patch to re-add it - after cleaningup the warnings it
cuases, that is.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I mean, I . . . think to understand you, I just don't know  what  you
are saying ...                        - Terry Pratchett, _Soul Music_