[U-Boot] [Patch v2 6/7] powerpc/mpc8349emds: Migrate from spd_sdram to unified DDR driver

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Dec 7 21:54:52 CET 2011

Dear York Sun,

Yes, and Kim wrote on Fri, 11 Nov 2011:

> this somehow got lost from my inbox, but I grabbed it from patchwork
> and applied it to 83xx.

But I haven't seen any pull request since.

So I have to assume this is dead code and nobody cares about it any
more ?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The so-called "desktop metaphor" of today's workstations  is  instead
an  "airplane-seat"  metaphor.  Anyone who has shuffled a lap full of
papers while seated between two portly passengers will recognize  the
difference -- one can see only a very few things at once.
                                                   - Fred Brooks, Jr.