[U-Boot] u-boot v2011.12-rc1 hang on pandaboard

Chris Lalancette clalancette at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 18:27:13 CET 2011

Hello,
     I'm trying to boot the current version of u-boot (both the MLO
and u-boot.img) on the pandaboard 4430.  However, it always hangs up
right after "Using default environment", and before "Hit any key to
stop autoboot".  I bisected the problem down to commit
9792987721c7980453fe6447c3fa6593b44f8458; if I revert that USB commit,
then the boot proceeds as normal.  I can't say I quite understand why
this is a problem for the Panda, but aside from reverting the commit,
does anyone have a suggestion for fixing this?

Thanks,
Chris Lalancette