[U-Boot] Thinking of buying "Beagle Board XM"

Ritesh BANSAL riteshbansal3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:58:04 CET 2011

Hello All dear members.
I am planning to buy a Beagle Board XM board for my home open source
development for Linux.
I have some points in which this can be helpful to me.
1) U-BOOT development and Porting.
2) Linux Device Driver Development.

Will it be a good advantageous h/w to have.
Will it be helpful for me.

Is the Hadrware " Beagle Board Xm " stable without many h/w issues,?

Is the active Contributions to U-BOOT for Beagle boards, If I face problems
will I be supported by U-BOOT community.

Please let me know whether this would be a good device to have?

Thanks and BR
Ritesh BANSAL