[U-Boot] Question about iMX28 SPI flash driver

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 15:05:39 CET 2011

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 11:39 AM, Stefano Babic <sbabic at denx.de> wrote:

>> I've got an iMX28EVK board, added Winbond 25q64 flash and use the
>> latest u-boot-imx version.
>
> I have added Fabio in CC. He is porting the Freescale's MX28EVK board.

Yes, you can find my initial RFC patch for MX28EVK support in the list archive.

I am working on rebasing it to current top of tree code now.

As Stefano explained be careful with the naming of the boards:

- m28evk from Denx is already in mainline U-boot.

- mx28evk from Freescale is the one I am currently working on.

Regards,

Fabio Estevam