[U-Boot] about flashing the u-boot

Érico Porto ericoporto2008 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 23:29:57 CET 2011

I use a board created by some guys in the company where I`m a
internet. It uses the u-boot-1.1.6-mpc832x_rdb.spec file on ltib to
build it. And I do have the memory map for it - where in flash goes
what..

I thought some memory manipulation commands on boot could help me to
do a write over, but wasn`t able to find out how.

Meanwhile, I got usb tap and code warrior borrowed from one guy there
just to do this, but I really wish to not need to use this...

--
Érico V. Porto