[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2011.12-rc2 is out - finish for release...

Andreas Bießmann andreas.devel at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 19 13:21:51 CET 2011

Dear Wolfgang,

On 19.12.2011 12:23, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I've just released v2011.12-rc2; please help testing.
>
> Please respond quickly if you find anything missing for the final
> release, I want to get this out on Friday at latest.

avr32 is still broken. Anatolij has taken the required patch cause
Reinhard is not responding. Please merge this patch into final release.
Anatolij can you please send a pull request for
http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-staging.git;a=commitdiff;h=c230649a1da6701b081105a43beef163ae5e2820

best regards

Andreas Bießmann