[U-Boot] Support for P1011 CCSRBAR

Aggrwal Poonam-B10812 B10812 at freescale.com
Thu Dec 29 14:42:39 CET 2011

> -----Original Message-----
> From: u-boot-bounces at lists.denx.de [mailto:u-boot-bounces at lists.denx.de]
> On Behalf Of amruth vamadev
> Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 5:09 PM
> To: u-boot at lists.denx.de
> Subject: [U-Boot] Support for P1011 CCSRBAR
>
> Hi
Can you please give more details here, what you are trying to do.
> I am trying to access CCSRBAR using address 0xffe00000.I know this is not
> the default address for freescale P1011 board,
Default is ff700000, if it is not relocated. If you are using u-boot, from open source or FSL BSP, it will relocate it to ffe00000.
 flash address is mapped to
> 0xff000000 and the flash is not programmed with u-boot.I am running out
> of RAM and have issues accessing CCSRBAR.
How are u running via RAM? Can you give more details here.
Can we relocate CCSRBAR to
> someother address, but we need to access via RAM.
We can relocate CCSRBAR to any address, it should not matter if you are accessing it via RAM or somewhere else.
Please let me know if
> anybody faced similar issue.

Regards
Poonam