No subject

Mon Dec 5 13:53:56 CET 2011

with the case where malloc cannot fit below the text area.

I find any sort of messing with the ICE startup a pain - although I
have often been able to script it. But for me I need to attach the
device tree to the binary and a few other things so I might as well
disable relocation at the same time. It also allows me to debug
seamlessly in board_init_f() as well as afterwards.

I will send a patch.

It would be good to get something in mainline despite the
protestations, if only to avoid all the work that people have to do to
figure out this problem.

Regards,
Simon