No subject

Mon Dec 5 13:53:56 CET 2011

reboots okay. But creating a uImage file containing the same
code, loading it with fatload at 0x82000000 and doing a "go"
there fails (ie. the device does not reboot). Why? I can see
that it is loaded okay. So why jumping there fails. To be
correct, in fact it sometimes works, but most of the time fails.
Very random and strange behavior.

So, I ask for some help. Where to look from that point?
Is the MUX thing an issue? Or maybe the uImage code runs
fine but the reboot it is supposed to do is not done for
whatever reason?

So it could be:
1 - problem with how I hacked U-Boot
2 - problem with the payload (uImage simply does a warm reboot
    for now)

The ultimate goal is to load the linux kernel.

I apologize by advance if I describe things badly, but I
don't really know what to do now...

Thanks for your help,
C=C3=A9dric.