[U-Boot] omap3 mux enabling

Alexander Holler holler at ahsoftware.de
Fri Feb 4 18:32:27 CET 2011

Am 02.02.2011 15:50, schrieb jacopo mondi:
> Mine is a question related to an end-user problem, since I'm no more
> able to do multiplexing for my DM3730 Beagleboard xM platform.
> The problem is quite simple, multiplexer configurations are totally
> ignored by u-boot (v2010.12), and I'm not able to do what I was used
> to do with my previous C4 board (with v2010.06 and v2010.03).

U-Boot still setups the multiplexing (and the kernel does that too).
If pin-multiplexing wouldn't work, the LEDs wouldn't go on and you
wouldn't be able to boot something.

So something else must be wrong on your side. Maybe your are using a
broken toolchain. Search the post for this month for the subject WARNING
to find something on that topic.

Regards,

Alexander