[U-Boot] U-boot 1.1.3 and ADS Graphics Client Plus (No Ethernet)

Ronni Hømpler ds at edesigns.dk
Sun Feb 6 23:16:32 CET 2011

On Feb 6, 2011, at 10:47 PM, Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> No surprize that old tools won't work with current code.
>
> So this requires a two-step solution.  In the first step, update your
> tool chain.

Hi.

Sorry about that.

Updating my toolchain is not an option, and i know it did work with the old u-boot 1.1.3, but duo to bad timing the project was dropped for a few years.

Maybe the problem is not u-boot but the network hardware im using, ive tried with wireshark on the server to listen to the network interface while asking u-boot to get an ip using dhcp, no traffic at all.

Im out of ideas, maybe its time to scrap that ADS board, and get something that has support.

Regards
Ronni