[U-Boot] U-boot 1.1.3 and ADS Graphics Client Plus (No Ethernet)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Feb 6 23:25:08 CET 2011

Dear =?iso-8859-1?Q?Ronni_H=F8mpler?=,

In message <8F9C8A81-52B6-48F5-9F10-C3266B2B5FEC at edesigns.dk> you wrote:

> Updating my toolchain is not an option, and i know it did work with the
> old u-boot 1.1.3, but duo to bad timing the project was dropped for a
> few years.
> Im out of ideas, maybe its time to scrap that ADS board, and get
> something that has support.

You cannot change the tool chain (software, cheap or free, basicly
zero ecological footprint), but you can change the hardware
(expensive in many aspectes)?  Weird...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A Chairman was as necessary to a Board planet  as  the  zero  was  in
mathematics, but being a zero had big disadvantages...
                         - Terry Pratchett, _The Dark Side of the Sun_