[U-Boot] [STATUS: AT91/AVR32]

Uli Raich Uli.Raich at cern.ch
Wed Feb 9 08:33:40 CET 2011

Dear Reinhard,
Point 1: taken and, as you can see, already improved upon
Point 2: I did not know the new configuration procedure even though I had seen the boards.cfg file. The description in the README file is outdated. I tried to compile the at91sam9260ek_nandflash version with success but failed on the dataflash versions.
Point 3: I have an old (1.3.4) working version for my "armuter-vmax" board, which is actually the at91sam9263ek_dataflash_c0 version in which only the main clock frequency has been patched. I therefore propose to give the at91sam9263ek_dataflash_c0 version a shot and see how far I will come. Hope this is ok.
Cheers Uli