[U-Boot] building enc28j60 for omap3: undefined references

jacopo mondi j.mondi at voltaelectronics.com
Thu Feb 17 11:48:51 CET 2011

On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 11:09:04 +0100
Stefano Babic <sbabic at denx.de> wrote:

> And the driver builds fine with beagleboard, too. Do you drop the
>
> #undef CONFIG_CMD_NET
>
> in the beagleboard configuration file ? If not, this generates exactly
> the error you report.
>
> Best regards,
> Stefano Babic

GOSH, I've exactly searched through the code for CONFIG_CMD_NET, but I
did not noticed was an undef statment instead of a define!
Everything's fine now. Thank you.

Just another question. I've studied the linux enc28j60 driver and
noticed it features an interrupt driven work flow.
No interrupt are used in u-boot version (for what I've seen). Is it
based on some sort of polling instead of interrupt? Isn't
that dangerous? I mean, if there are no data available everything is
going to freeze..

Thank you all
	jacopo