[U-Boot] Problem booting on custom board (85xx)

Charles Krinke charles.krinke at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 16:21:51 CET 2011

Dear Kevin:

I prefer BDI also, but I recently used a TAP with a Freescale P2020 (Dual
core 85xx) and once the config file is setup in codewarrior, one can then
use its memory test routines. I did find that email to
support at freescale.comwas moderately helpful. Sometimes you get someone
knowledgable, some times
not so.

But, ... the TAP can be used to initialize memory and run memory tests,
although as Wolfgang says, the BDI is better.

Charles

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 3:35 AM, Alden, Kevin <kalden at srcinc.com> wrote:

> I have a USB TAP.  I have had a lot of problems with the code warrior
> software so I sort of gave up on it and tried to use uboot.  I wish
> freescale support was better :)
>
> If no one has any suggestions for doing this in the uboot code I guess I
> will have to go back to fighting with codewarrior.

Charles Krinke