[U-Boot] Uboot with at91sam9G20ek

Chris Verges chrisv at cyberswitching.com
Mon Jan 17 19:23:03 CET 2011

Hi Abhishek,

I'm also trying to get U-Boot 2010.12 working on an AT91 board.  I came
across the following mailing list archive that may help.

http://old.nabble.com/-U-Boot--various-at91-patches-to-make-some-boards-
compilable-again-td30103062.html

Here's a tinyurl (http://tinyurl.com/4fkedr3) in case the above
line-wrapped oddly.

Seems like we may need to patch in AT91 support.  I hope someone on the
list can indicate when the changes needed for AT91 support are
integrated into the master.

Please let me know if you get this working in the meantime!

Thanks,
Chris