[U-Boot] U-boot Config Parameters on Compact Flash

Dach Miroslaw miroslaw.dach at psi.ch
Fri Jan 21 17:02:40 CET 2011

Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you very much for your hints. Now, I have got an idea how to continue.

Could you please direct me to some manual/"how to" to find out how to configure IDE
access by means of the CONFIG_IDE_* . I have examined several header files in u-boot/include/configs
and it seems to be that CONFIG_ATA_* could be/should be used in conjunction with CONFIG_IDE_*?

Best Regards

Mirek