[U-Boot] U-boot Config Parameters on Compact Flash

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Jan 22 20:39:43 CET 2011

Dear "Dach Miroslaw",

In message <1B4F8000449511488D1A640DD6DECA350392A61B at MAILBOX0A.psi.ch> you wrote:

> Could you please direct me to some manual/"how to" to find out how to
> configure IDE
> access by means of the CONFIG_IDE_* . I have examined several header
> files in u-boot/include/configs
> and it seems to be that CONFIG_ATA_* could be/should be used in
> conjunction with CONFIG_IDE_*?

I'm not an expert with Xilinx FPGAs and have no idea what needs to be
done to enable the ACE in them.  A "grep SYS_ACE" in include/configs/*
turns up only the icon and katmai boards that appearently enable a
Xilinx ACE controll, but these are PPC440SPe boards, i. e. no Xilinx
FPGA based solutions.

You will have to read the respective user manuals yourself.

Or hire an expert.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Clarke's Third Law       - _Profiles of the Future_ (1962; rev. 1973)
                  ``Hazards of Prophecy: The Failure of Imagination''