[U-Boot] [v4 patch 6/6] SMDK6400: Fix SMDK6400 SDRAM init

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Sat Jan 22 08:31:34 CET 2011

Hi seedshope,

Le 22/01/2011 02:56, seedshope a écrit :

>>> My patch is ok, I just two tabs in my e-mail, But I sent the mail,
>>> It is change.
>> Do you send the patch through git format-patch and git send-email?

> Yes, I use the git format-patch and git send-email

>> Many e-mail softwares have weird issues when posting git patches,
>> which is why git has its own tools for sending patches via e-mail.

> ok

Since you're using git format-patch and git send-email, then your
original change is not correctly aligned. I suggest you check your code
editor's settings on indentation and use of tabulations, notably the
"tab size": tabs should align on 8-space multiples; also check that your
editor uses a fixed font -- you never know.

>>> Thanks
>>> hongbo

Amicalement,
--