[U-Boot] Cannot access memory at address 0xd8013fa8 when using gdb/BDI3000 to debug u-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Jan 22 18:39:10 CET 2011

Dear davis mcpherson,

In message <4D3B0525.4080107 at gmail.com> you wrote:

> I'm trying to get u-boot version 1.3.4 working a custom MPC8548 based
> board (version 1.1.4 currently works fine on this board so the hardware
> is known to be good).  I'm encountering the following problem during the

Sorry, but I don't even continue reading. v1.3.4 is 2.5 years old,
i. e. hopelessly obsolete.  Any efforts on this old stuff are only a
waste of time.

Do yourself (and us) a favour and use current code instead (at least
v2010.12, or bettter current top of tree from the git repository).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"No problem is so formidable that you can't walk away from it."
- C. Schulz