[U-Boot] You Have Won

Mrs.Larisa Саша sitisalmah at perak.gov.my
Sun Jan 23 23:35:37 CET 2011

 Ref: XYL /58302/460037/2011
 Batch: 07/02119/I4C

 This is to inform you that you have  been selected for a cash prize of $1,000,000.00 US, 2011 in the Head Quarters in Nigeria. The selection process was carried out through random selection in Our computerized email selection system  from a database  and it is promoted by    Ecowas  to bring peace and friendship between Africa and all part of the world and about over 250,000 email Addresses drawn from which you were selected. Contact our agent for claims with in Nigeria Head Office:

 Agents Name: Albert Adnin
 Email:  a.t.m.accredited.d at hotmail.com
            +2348182257715

 Fill the form below: