[U-Boot] Uboot can't start kernel after change from version 2009.01 to 2010.09

Reinhard Meyer u-boot at emk-elektronik.de
Tue Jan 25 11:54:25 CET 2011

Dear Maik Hänig,

_________________________________________????????

______________________________________________________________________????????

> run bootcmd2

First, I don't understand why those two addresses are not the same.

Then, are you sure your "bootcmd2" ist really what you think it is?
Try a "printenv" and see whats really there.

Should you not have a "console=xxx" in your kernel parameters?

Besides once "Starting kernel ..." shows, u-boot is about to give control
to the kernel, all future output would be from the kernel itself, probably
needing a sane "console=xxx" parameter.

Best Regards,
Reinhard