[U-Boot] Uboot can't start kernel after change from version 2009.01 to 2010.09

Maik Hänig maik.haenig at s2000.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue Jan 25 12:03:53 CET 2011

Dear Reinhard,

sorry I copied the wrong log:

U-Boot 2010.09 (Jan 24 2011 - 17:45:54)

I2C:   ready
DRAM:  64 MiB
Flash: 32 MiB
In:    serial
Out:   serial
Err:   serial
Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0
## Booting kernel from Legacy Image at 30060000 ...
    Image Name:   Linux Kernel
    Image Type:   ARM Linux Kernel Image (gzip compressed)
    Data Size:    1084127 Bytes = 1 MiB
    Load Address: 20008000
    Entry Point:  20008000
    Verifying Checksum ... OK
    Uncompressing Kernel Image ... OK

Starting kernel ...

I have to kernel Images in flash. The bootcmd is copied from printenv.
With the uboot version 2009.01 it works well. Is it nessesary to set a
console parameter in the bootcmd in uboot version 2010.09?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Maik Hänig