[U-Boot] Is there a working 2011 version of u-boot on i.MX31?

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 15:53:33 CEST 2011

Hi Helmut,

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Helmut Raiger <helmut.raiger at hale.at> wrote:
..
> Is there working version of a 2011 arm uboot (possibly for i.MX31) that
> boots from NOR flash?

Yes, we have at least MX31ADS and MX31Litekit (from LogicPD) that are
booting from NOR.

Please see the 2 patches I sent this weekend that made both boards to
boot correctly. They are already present int the latest u-boot-imx git
tree now.

Some suggestions:

- Make sure you use board_early_init for configuring the IOMUX for the
peripherals
- Make sure you use CONFIG_SYS_TEXT_BASE = 0xa0000000 for the NOR boot case

Regards,

Fabio Estevam