[U-Boot] Hello My Dearest,

Fatima kones fatimamos01 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 23:06:31 CEST 2011

Hello My Dearest,
Myname is Miss. Fatima Kones, 23 years old originated from Nairobi-Kenya,East Africa, Female, tall, slim, fair and a very good looking girl thatloves travelling and dancing, a student, that loves to be loved, I wantyou to also understand that your Age, distance, Religions does notmatter to me, kindly permit me to contacting you through this medium, Iam compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons whichyou will understand when we discuss details of my proposition.

Myfather was the former Assistant Minister of Home Affairs and the Kenyaroad Minister Mr. Kipkalya Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210,which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area calledKajong'a, in western Kenya . The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th,June, 2008.

After the burial of my father, my step-mother hasthreatened to kill me because of the money my father deposited in oneof the banks in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso in my name as the next of kinbefore his dead which amount is ($10.7 USD) Million United StateDollars. I travelled down to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so thatI can start a better life and take care of myself.

On myarrival, the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told methat my father's instruction to the bank was the money will be releaseto me only when I am married or I should present a trustee who willhelp me and invest the money overseas. I have chosen to contact youafter my prayers and I believe that you will not betray the trust Ihave on you. But rather take me as your own daughter or your Sister.Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you withoutknowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you arethe true person to help me stand as my trustee since I have notmarried.

More so, I will like to disclose much to you if youcan help me to relocate in your country because my Step-Mother hasthreatened to assassinate me. Also be informed that I have confirmedfrom the bank in Burkina Faso that the money is still unclaimed. Youwill also help me to a place were the money will be establish a moreprofitable business venture in your Country. Moreover, you will alsohelp me by recommending a nice University in your country so that Iwill complete my studies.

It is my intention to compensate youwith 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall bemy capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest inhelping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light ofthe above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your abilityand willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keepthis only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it to anybody untilthe money transferred into your bank account and then I will come overto your country.

I am waiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Fatima Kones.