[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2011.06 release, Merge Window is OPEN

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Wed Jun 29 20:37:49 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Le 28/06/2011 12:55, Wolfgang Denk a écrit :
> Hello all,
>
> U-Boot v2011.06 has been released and is available from the git
> repository and the FTP server.
>
> KNOWN ISSUES:
>
> - The cleanup after the reorganization of the ARM code has not been
>    completed yet. At the moment, approapprox, 100+ ARM boards are
>    *broken* and *do not compile*.
>
>    Board maintainers or other interested parties are requested to
>    adapt their boards within the current merge window. All boards that
>    have not been fixed within the first week of the merge window are
>    considered unmaintained and without interest to the community and
>    will be removed.
>
>    This is the last such warning.
>
> - We still have not found a new network custodian yet.  Are there any
>    volunteers?
>
> The Merge Window for the next release (v2011.09) is open until
> Sat Jul 16, 2011, 23:59:59 CEST = 18 days remaining.
>
> The next release v2011.09 is scheduled for September 04, 2011.

For information only, here are patches that were pending on
u-boot-arm/next and were thus moved to u-boot-arm/master, or were added
to it since the window opened:

Aneesh V (9):
       arm: make default implementation of cache_flush() weakly linked
       armv7: cache maintenance operations for armv7
       armv7: rename cache related CONFIG flags
       armv7: integrate cache maintenance support
       arm: minor fixes for cache and mmu handling
       armv7: add PL310 support to u-boot
       armv7: adapt omap4 to the new cache maintenance framework
       armv7: adapt omap3 to the new cache maintenance framework
       armv7: adapt s5pc1xx to the new cache maintenance framework

David Müller (ELSOFT AG) (3):
       VCMA9: remove unneeded config.mk
       VCMA9: use CFI driver (and remove the old one)
       VCMA9: various cleanups/code style fixes

Igor Grinberg (1):
       arm: omap2: apollon: fix broken build

John Rigby (1):
       OMAP[34]: fix broken timer

Matthias Weisser (1):
       arm: Update jadecpu board

Tom Warren (2):
       GPIO: Tegra2: add GPIO driver for Tegra2
       arm: Tegra2: GPIO: enable GPIO for Tegra2 boards

More to follow.

Amicalement,
--
Albert.