[U-Boot] Pull request u-boot-blackfin.git (post branch)

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Thu Jun 30 17:42:46 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 11:38, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Mike Frysinger wrote:
>> > If you want to do something useful, then apply the original patches,
>> > and make sure to reference these properly.
>>
>> except that they already are the original ones
>
> Then why did you repost them?

i already explained why in the thread.

i just went through patchwork and d/l-ed the ones posted there and
compared to my local tree to come to the conclusion that everything
has already been posted (which is something i was not sure of when i
sent things out a few days ago).  it was a pita, but a requirement you
stipulated.

> And why do you think the rules for posting patches don't apply to
> you?

i never said that, and i already explained why i did what i did
-mike