[U-Boot] Pull request u-boot-blackfin.git (post branch)

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Thu Jun 30 18:04:53 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 11:49, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Mike Frysinger wrote:
>> i just went through patchwork and d/l-ed the ones posted there and
>> compared to my local tree to come to the conclusion that everything
>> has already been posted (which is something i was not sure of when i
>> sent things out a few days ago).  it was a pita, but a requirement you
>> stipulated.
>
> As a result of this action you could have come up with a branch that
> includes all the stuff that "has already been posted".  There was no
> need nor any benefit from reposting the stuff again.  On contrary, it
> is just wasting time and resources.

i often post misc patches all over which frequently get forgotten, and
so i roll them up into a dedicated branch for you to pull.  and in the
past, you said you liked that.

so now you're saying that my only option is to ping multiple patches
over time until you notice.  that sounds like more of a waste.
-mike