[U-Boot] Microblaze: how to generate correct xparameters.h file

llandre r&d2 at dave-tech.it
Sat Mar 5 18:28:52 CET 2011

Hi all,
a colleague is facing the following problem.
When using ISE/EDK 12.4 to build a microblaze-based system, the
xparameters.h file that is generated do not match u-boot sources so I
can't build U-Boot. In fact #defines included in this file are prefixed
by XPAR_ while U-Boot sources expect them to be prefixed by XILINX_. So
how to generate correct xparameter.h file? I suspect we have some
misconfigured flag in ISE/EDK environment ...
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
llandre

--