[U-Boot] allocated section `.bss' not in segment

Ramya B T ramyabtswamy at gmail.com
Mon May 9 07:27:22 CEST 2011

Hi

I am trying to compile Uboot for zeus board. But I am getting this linker
error.

*allocated section `.bss' not in segment*
**
As I am new to Uboot, I am not able to figure out how to get rid of
this. When I use arm toolchain-2007 to cross compile, in addition to the
above error, am also facing a *Segmentation Fault error. *

When I use montavista, I get* bad -rpath option error.*

Any suggestions would be greatly heplful.
Thanks in advance