[U-Boot] Does usbtty work on omap3?

Jason Kridner jkridner at beagleboard.org
Wed May 11 01:47:14 CEST 2011

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 7:23 PM, Charles Manning <manningc2 at actrix.gen.nz>wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I have usbtty partially  working on omap3 (overo board). Unfortunately the
> byte stream gets corrupted. It looks like some sort of buffer / fifo
> corruption or similar with old bytes being sent and some bytes being
> dropped.
>
> Does anyone have this actually working reliably?

It is also not reliable for me.  There was an alternative implementation, I
believe originating from a combination of TI and RidgeRun, for which patches
were made public, but the current upstream has data corruption in it.  I'm
looking into getting the issue staffed by TI, but this is a nice-to-have
feature currently so it is at a low priority.