[U-Boot] LED LIGTH

DesirePower-May ledlighting.shenzhen at gmail.com
Thu May 12 15:20:03 CEST 2011

Dear,

I am May from Desire Power International Group Co. Ltd. Shenzhen, China.

Wonder that are you tired to look for a reliable manufactory for large amount of led lamps? Now we are here to do you the favor.

LED tubes, LED bulbs, LED strips or others you want? Just let us know.

We believe we could start good cooperation now on. Your requires for our catalogue and quotation are deeply appreciated. Thank you.

2011-05-12

Best Regards

May

DESIRE POWER INTERNATIONAL GROUP

LED LIGHTING MANUFACTURER AND EXPORTER

Tel:  +86-755-2806-8560
Fax:  +86-755-2806-8650
Mobile:  00 86 1355 4711 346
Website: www.desire-lighting.com   &   http://www.desire-ledlighting.com.cn/
E-mail: led10 at desire-lighting.com  or ledlighting.shenzhen at gmail.com
MSN: footprint-jessie at hotmail.com
Skype: ledtube_may02
Shenzhen Factory: Unit 6, Jiayiyuan Technology Park, Huaning Road, Dalang sub-district,
                             Longhua Town, Baoan district, Shenzhen city, Guangdong province, China.