[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2011.06-rc1 released

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu May 19 22:36:41 CEST 2011

Hello everybody:

* U-Boot v2011.06-rc1 was released on Thu, May 19, 2011

* Release "v2011.06" is scheduled in 24 days - on June 12, 2011.

Please help testing, and check if all your relevant patches have been
included.

Note that still a large number of ARM boards are broken. I hope many
people join the efforts and fix at least some of the currently broken
boards.

Note: Boards that will not be fixed for this release will be removed
with the next one.

Thanks in advance to everybody who lends a helping hand.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Life is a garment we continuously alter, but which  never  seems  to
fit."                                                  - David McCord