[U-Boot] Full amount of sdram

Fabian Cenedese Cenedese at indel.ch
Mon May 30 11:34:02 CEST 2011

Hi

I'm trying to get the full size of the sdram, not the available size
as in gd->ram_size. We use a P2020 so I'm looking in the fsl_
code.

I tried it with fsl_ddr_sdram_size() which from the comment should
just return the size and don't do anything else. However this is
already called in the u-boot code while setting up the correct
parameters. Calling it a second time results in a crash in
populate_memctl_options.

- Should this work or do I need to skip these steps and call
  fsl_ddr_compute(&info, STEP_COMPUTE_REGS, 1);
  myself? Can I include these function?

- Is there another (vendor independent) way to get the full sdram
  size?

Thanks

bye  Fabi