[U-Boot] at91sam9260ek and mmc

Jan Pohanka xhpohanka at gmail.com
Tue May 31 08:15:27 CEST 2011

Thank you for answer,
I have a custom board where SD and dataflash are not exclusive - I
used 9260ek just for preliminary testing and did not check the
schematics.

2011/5/30 Reinhard Meyer <u-boot at emk-elektronik.de>:
> Dear Jan Pohanka,
>
>> I'm trying to get u-boot 2010.12 working on at91sam9260ek devkit with
>> mmc support. I have read several discussions here and followed the
>> steps described in README.atmel-mci. (my config and board file are
>> below...)
>
> 2010.12 is outdated. Use current top of tree. Besides I have a mmc enabled
> (and working) 9260ek port in my WIP branch that I will post soon.

I have been able to successfully compile version 2011.3, but in
current master there are many changes, which are not backwards
compatible with 9260_ek config files and I have not fixed them yet.
I'm looking forward to your post...

regards
Jan